Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Durbs by the sea

Here i am... back in Durban! I find it hard to call it home, cos for some reason i walk around here and i just don't feel like i am at home... that'll probably change with time i suppose.

Well nothing much has actually changed since i've been gone... everything is still pretty much where it was, with a few additions here and there! The first couple of days i was back, my head was spinning... i wasn't use to walking around hearing South African accents, i had to keep reminding myself that i as indeed back in SA!

There is so much that i need to do and it has me all a little stressed at the mo... job hunting, studying, moving flat, trying to organise a drivers license (which is a total cock up) and just trying to keep focused... it's all a little much at the mo, but one step at a time!

Anyway, thought i'd just update everyone on my where abouts and yes i know i haven't finished my recap on Alaska... will get there with time!
Hope you are all well :)
Robyn

No comments: