Monday, September 08, 2008

States bound update

It's a month and counting now til i get on that plane... states bound!! :) i have a job, a visa, a plane ticket and a place to stay... i also have a heart that wants to take off, so everything is in check!!

I'll be leaving on a jetplane on 9 October, landing in Orlando the following day after almost a full day of travelling and then making my way to Vero Beach, Fl which will be my home sweet home. My job involves working as a waitron at a very exclusive country club called Johns Island for 8 months, until 31 May 2009, after that i'll decide whether or not to extend my contract! I'll be sharing an apartment in Palm Estates, Vero Beach with fellow employees of Johns Island.

This is going to be a whole new experience for me... i'm doing the states differently this time, oh and my friend Julz is coming along for the ride... watch out America, a little bit of South Africa is arriving!! :)

No comments: