Friday, March 13, 2009

Florida at it's best...

... the last week or so we've had the most amazing weather (clear skies, sunshine, a slight breeze) and i've been "blessed" to get to work outside and stare out at the beautiful ocean and all it's shades of blue!! Sometimes i really do hate my job when i have to slave away serving the more fortunate while they get to enjoy the amazing weather and view! I thought i'd share my misery with you...





I now have the most attractive uniform tan to show for my hours working in the sun... i'll be working on correcting that this weekend when i take a well earned break! Stu is arriving in the morning... so super excited and we will be spending the weekend chilling on the east coast of FL in a town called St Augustine, soaking up the rays and destressing! :) Catch ya'll on the flip side... hehe ;)

No comments: