Thursday, November 30, 2006

Summer is officially here :)

Well this is my first Durban summer in 5 years and man is it hot... i'd forgotten about the humidity in this place! I am also officially sun burnt for the first time in 5 years... i look like a tomato lobster... ouch! :) well at least i have some colour in me!!!

This month has been pretty crazy, finished exams finally (still waiting for the results) and have been working so much i can't remember the last time i had dinner at home (it reaps rewards tho, got the highest turnover for Nov... bonus)! My shifts for Dec are also insane... think of the money Robyn, every bit counts towards getting me back to the states!!!

I am now off for 4 days tho... jetting off to Cape Town tomorrow... yay! :) Going for my cousin, Cindy's wedding... it's gonna be an awesome weekend, i'm really looking forward to seeing all my family again! :)

Look out for fotos next week and i haven't forgotten about the to be continued story! :)

PS some exciting tourism news... 'Tourism growth in SA double that of the world'

No comments: