Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ok, I give up!

I consider myself in be the know when it comes to anything computer... but this blogging thing has me stumped! Well not the writing part, but adding all my snap happy pictures, i can't even add a photo to me profile... so i apologise, i will figure it out one of these days!!!!

Spring has certainly sprung here in Denver, with a mix of snow... just how i like it! I pity those people who live in Arizona where the temps are already in the 100's... no thanks. Anyhoo, everything is green and pretty again, that makes Robyn happy! Ok, got a pic in there, but know i have to work on the caption thingy... argh! Btw, that's Denver and the Pepsi Centre, home of many concerts, the Avs (2nd round here we come... ice hockey), the Nuggets (basketball), the Crush (indoor football) and Mammoth (lacrosse).

The reason i am writing an entry today, um... procrastination! I'm suppose to be studying (first exam is next Wed) but i can't be bothered and this is when i always manage to find something better to do!!! Also, i was told by another person in the BnA chat room to create a blog (if you are interested in travel i recommend this site www.bootsnall.com it's great for anything to do with travelling and a good chat), so thanks to Grant and Capt Steve i'm gonna give it a try! As soon as my exams are done and dusted i'll have time to update everyone on my life as a travelling bum!

Anyhoo, this weekend is my boys' 3rd birthday party, so we will have a house full of peeps enjoying a Wiggly Party... bless those damn Wiggles (they have to be Australian)!!!!
Ok, seriously... some studying needs to be done, i'm outta here for now :)
Totsiens

PS song of the day: You're All I Have by Snow Patrol

No comments: