Thursday, June 15, 2006

2 days to go

Well it has come down to the last 2 days of work here in the US... i can't really believe that it's all coming to an end and i'll be unemployed pretty soon!!! Yesterday my tickets home arrived via Fedex and to my surprise my heart sunk and i felt really sad! But on a more joyful point, i am off to Alaska in 9 days... and man am i getting excited, hopefully the mosquitoes won't carry me off! I'll be spending a week at home alone before my trip to Alaska because the family is off to Mexico on Saturday, so by the time i get home i should be well rested!!!

On a quick housekeeping issue... Blogger are still working on the whole photo uploading issue so i apologise for the lack of photographic evidence but you can click on the My Flickr link on the right and check out the fotos i've uploaded so far! :)

Ciao for now... more updates will follow shortly!

No comments: