Sunday, June 25, 2006

Alaska, watch out... here comes trouble!

I can't really believe June 24th 2006 has arrived... i booked this trip months ago and never thought i'd get there!

Well i got to DIA (Denver International Airport) the traditional 2 hours early for the first leg of my flight to Anchourage, only to be told that my flight to San Francisco had been cancelled... nice one United! After a little bit of a panic, i was rebooked on a flight to Seattle and then onto Anchorage... so here i sit at Seattle International Airport for a very long 6 hours... thank goodness for wireless internet! :) I now get into Anchorage 3 hours later... but better later than never hey. I'll probably be able to squeeze in about 5 hours sleep before i'm off on my little 7 day camping trek!

I'll keep you updated as best as i can whilst in Alaska! Bye for now! :)

No comments: